The National Education Foundation carefully chooses and appropriately appoints its teachers in accordance with the institutional structure, taking into consideration professional, human and social competences by means of a commission consisting of expert trainers according to the 'Educational Instructor Purchasing Direction'.
Teachers at MEV College have the following features:
- Adopted Atatürk's Principles and Revolutions,
- Who loves and respects the student,
- Be able to guide the personality and social development of the students,
- Providing confidence by acting consistently and fairly,
- Considering the individual differences of the students,
- Providing balanced human values, skills and attitudes with academic goals,
- Continuous research, questioning, self-improvement,
- To be able to use technological education tools effectively,
- Teachers who want to taste and enjoy,
- Honest, honorable and moral,
- Respectful to universal values ??and cultures,
- To be able to create safe educational environments,
- They are competent and idealistic educators based on the needs of the learners and taking care of their happiness.